Duplo

2


Big toys for small hands...

2 Response to "Duplo"

  1. Gene says:

    Oh, what a cute toy! What toy is this? I want to buy a blog toy gnome but cannot find the one that really suit me. Well, I actually found one but it's not available here in the Philippines.

    By the way, thanks for following my blogs. Returned the favor here. :D

    maiylah says:

    thanks, Gene
    ...that's part of my son's Duplo (also from the Lego Company, but these ones are larger and built for toddlers) set. :)

    thanks for following! i had fun following your blogs :)

Post a Comment

    About Me

    My photo
    many thanks for dropping by... if you follow me (any social network) do leave a comment telling me so..and i will definitely follow you back. :)

    Followers

    2010-2011 Confined Reality. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.
    myfreecopyright.com registered & protected